Affiliates – Terms and Conditions
This is a legally binding agreement (the Agreement) between Core Health Products, (“Core Health Products”, “we” or “us”) and each affiliate marketer (“you”, “affiliate” or “affiliates”) governing the use by you of this site. BY REGISTERING FOR AND PARTICIPATING IN CORE HEALTH PRODUCTS PREMIER AFFILIATE PROGRAM (THE PROGRAM), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT.
We have the right in our sole discretion to accept or reject your application to participate in our Program for any reason. Once you are accepted into the Program, your participation in the Program is governed by this Agreement. Even after you are accepted into the Program, we may terminate this Agreement and your participation in the Program for any reason or no reason upon seven (7) days’ notice, effective the 8th day.
In addition, your website, affiliated websites and email distribution lists must not: (a) mislead others; (b) operate or utilize a website or e-mail link to websites that contain or promote, any of these types of content: libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, profane, violent, bigoted, political, investment money-making opportunities, hate-oriented or other objectionable content, software pirating, warez (i.e., software copied without appropriate authorization), content targeted at children, offering any illegal good or service, spoofing, redirecting, or trafficking from adult-related websites, or link to any web site(s) that does so; (c) engage in the sale or promotion of pornography, tobacco, gambling, or any illegal activity or the disparagement of any individual group on the basis of age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or physical or mental handicap or targeted at person’s under the age of 18; (d) engage in indiscriminate advertising or the transmission of unsolicited commercial e-mail and/or (e) operate or utilize a website that promotes or sells firearms, alcoholic beverages, or tobacco products; (f) offer incentives (e.g., awards of cash, points, prizes, contest entries, etc.) to users to click on advertisements; (g) spawn process pop-ups and exit pop-ups; or (h) have previously been terminated from our Affiliate Program. You remain solely responsible for the content of your website. You may not use the name of Core Health Products or refer to us, or place an Advertisement (as defined below) for us in any subscription newsletters without our prior written consent.
Advertisements. You may only use the banner advertisements, button links, text links to the website at www.corehealthproducts.com (Website) or other product and price data and/or other advertisements promoting Core Health Products (Advertisements) that are provided to you by us. You may not modify the Advertisements without our prior written consent. Each link connecting users of your website to our Website shall not alter the look, feel or functionality of our Website.
The image and text links furnished by us to you, including the Core Health Products trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Logos”) may only be used pursuant to the guidelines set forth in this document. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
- The Logos may not be used in any manner that might imply that any goods, services, web sites, publications or other materials that do not originate from US are sponsored, endorsed, licensed by, or affiliated with us.
- The Logos may be displayed solely on your website, and only as a hotlink to our Website (URL http://www.corehealthproducts.com) and for no other purpose, without consent from us.
- The Logos may not be imitated in any manner.
- The Logos may not be used in a manner that would disparage us or our products or services.
- The Logos must be used as provided by us, with no changes, including but not limited to separating the words, changing the typeface, adding or deleting words, changing colors, adding taglines, changing the line or letter spacing, or changing the aspect ratio. The Logos may not be animated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance, without consent from us.
- You may use only our approved artwork for the Logos.
- The Logos must stand alone and may not be combined with any other object, including but not limited to other logos, words, graphics, photos, slogans, numbers, design features, or symbols, without consent from us.
- The Logos must not be incorporated or used in any manner as part of another company’s name, domain name, product or service name, logo, trade dress, design, slogan, or other trademarks. The Logo must never appear with any other symbol or icon; contained within a box, circle, or other shape; or combined with any other name, logo, or icon to create a co-branded logo.
- The Logos may not be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, web site title, publication title, or the like.
Core Health Products Obligations
- Advertisements. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of prices or availability of products contained in the Advertisements.
- Product Orders. We have the right to accept or reject for any reason any order for products at our Website.
- Pricing and Policies. Visitors who purchase products or register at the Website will be deemed to be our customers which you will receive commissions on according to your Level. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer service, delivery schedules, product sales, charges and fees will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. We will be solely responsible for all aspects of processing and fulfillment of product orders, including payment processing, shipping, cancellations, and related customer service. We will use commercially reasonably efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability, delivery times or price of a particular product or order.
- Compensation. We allow Affiliates to post our advertising. Our Program will specify the amount and terms under which you will receive payment (“Payout) when the Program’s requirements are fulfilled. Commissions are generated when a visitor purchases a qualifying product that we identify in the FAQ section of the Program. If you participate in our Program, you agree to place that Program’s advertising creative on your media properties, such as your website, affiliated websites or email distribution lists, in accordance with the terms of the accepted Program. We may change a Program at any time unless otherwise specified upon notice to you. Similarly, we may drop a previously accepted Program at any time unless otherwise specified. We are responsible for displaying our Program and tracking the payments owed to you.
- Sales Program. If we offer to allow you to participate in our sales Program (which is at our sole discretion), you will be paid a percentage commission depending on your qualifying Level as stated in the Payout Plan.
- Non-Exclusive Limited License and Use of Our Logos and Trademarks. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right, and without the right to sublicense, to (i) develop and operate links on your website to our Website solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement in order to permit Visitors to access our Website and, (ii) for itself and on behalf of its licensors and vendors, but only to the extent that we can grant such rights, to use, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, and distribute the logos, trade names, trademarks, service marks and similar identifying material and content owned by us, our licensors or vendors that are contained in our Advertisements (collectively Advertiser Licensed Materials), solely for the purpose of promoting our Website on your website through our Advertisements and links as authorized under this Agreement. You may not alter, modify or change the Advertiser Licensed Materials in any way, and you are only entitled to use the Advertiser Licensed Materials. No right, property, or interest in any Advertiser Licensed Materials is intended to be given to or acquired by you by the execution of or the performance of this Agreement.
- Use of Advertiser Licensed Materials. You will not use the Advertiser Licensed Materials in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays us in a negative light. You will not publish or distribute any written material that makes reference to us without first submitting such material to us and receiving our written consent. We reserve all of our rights in the Advertiser Licensed Materials, and all other intellectual property rights. We may revoke your license by giving notice.
- Proprietary Property. All intellectual or proprietary property and information, supplied or developed by us shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of us or our licensors or vendors. As between the parties, we and our licensors and vendors shall retain all rights of use, title and interest in and to the Advertisements and our Website, and you shall retain all rights of use, title and interest in and to your website. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall return to us any and all such property and information furnished to you by us. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, all information regarding purchases made at the Website shall be owned by us, and we shall have no obligation to return any such information to you.
Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin upon acceptance of your Program application (the Effective Date) and shall remain effective until terminated by either party upon seven (7) days’ prior written notice to the other party, effective the 8th day. We may immediately terminate the Agreement if you violate your obligations under this Agreement.
Within two (2) days of termination of this Agreement, you will stop displaying all of our Advertisements or other references to us.
Representations and Warranties
You hereby represent and warrant to us that: (i) you are duly organized, validly existing and in good standing, you have duly and validly assented to this Agreement and it constitutes your legal, valid, and binding obligation, enforceable against you in accordance with its terms; (ii) your website complies with your obligations described in Section 2 above, including, but not limited to, your obligations regarding eligibility, advertising, privacy and e-mail; (iii) the assent to the terms of this Agreement, delivery, and performance by you of this Agreement and the consummation by you of the transactions contemplated hereby will not, with or without the giving of notice, the lapse of time, or both, conflict with or violate (a) any provision of law, rule, or regulation to which you are subject, (b) any order, judgment, or decree applicable to you or binding upon your assets or properties, (c) any provision of your by-laws or certificate of incorporation if applicable, or (d) any agreement or other instrument applicable to you or binding upon your assets or properties; (iv) no consent, approval, or authorization of, or exemption by, or filing with, any governmental authority or any third party is required to be obtained or made by you in connection with the execution, delivery, and performance of this Agreement or the taking by you of any other action contemplated hereby; and (v) there is no pending or, to the best of your knowledge, material threatened claim, action, or proceeding against you, or any subsidiary or sub-publisher of yours, with respect to the execution, delivery or consummation of this Agreement, or with respect to your trademarks, and, to the best of your knowledge, there is no basis for any such claim, action, or proceeding.
Core Health Products makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program, our Website, the Advertiser Licensed Materials or the products and services offered on our Website, including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of course of performance, dealing, or trade usage. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our Website will be uninterrupted or error free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. We will not, and are not obligated to, make any representations, warranties, or other statements concerning you, your website, any of your products or services, or your website policies, except as provided in the Advertisements.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Core Health Products and our respective owner and employees from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, actions, claims, expenses, and costs including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, which result or arise from or related to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your website or your negligence or breach of this Agreement.
- Independent Parties. Nothing contained herein shall imply any partnership, joint venture or agency relationship among the parties, and no party shall have the power to obligate or bind another party in any manner whatsoever, except to the extent herein provided.
- Binding Effect. This Agreement shall insure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns. Nothing in this Agreement, expressed or implied, is intended to confer on any person other than the parties hereto or their respective successors and assigns, any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities under or by reason of this Agreement.
- Confidentiality. You shall maintain the confidentiality of, and not disclose to any third party, all information provided to you by us, our parents, subsidiaries or affiliates relating to your role as an Affiliate, including without limitation, business information, financial data and marketing data. You shall protect the confidentiality of this information with the same degree of care as you use for your own confidential and proprietary information of a similar nature, but not less than reasonable care. We do not plan to make available to you any personally identifiable information regarding our customers, but in the event that such information is disclosed to you by us, you shall protect and keep such information confidential, and use it solely for the purpose of performing your obligations under the Agreement. You shall destroy such personally identifiable information or return it to us, at our option, within ten (10) days after termination of the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, we will not populate or otherwise include any information about the Visitor in our files.