- 3½ cups raw cashews (soaked overnight or in hot water for 20 minutes)
- 1 cup alkaline water
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 vanilla beans, seeds scraped from the pods
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon Core Greens
- Place all of the crust ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the ingredients are mixed into a fine texture.
- Using a 9″ spring form pan, cut parchment paper to line the bottom of the pan so the cheesecake does not to stick to the bottom. Place the crust mixture on top and gently flatten it with your fingers or use the bottom of a measuring cup till smooth.
- For the main cheesecake filling, place all ingredients in a high-powered blender like a Vitamix or Blendtec. This will ensure that the filling becomes silky smooth, but you can also use your food processor. Blend for a minute or two, until thick and creamy.
- Pour your filling on top of the crust. Shake the pan gently to remove any air bubbles. Then, place your pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- While your cheesecake is hardening in the freezer, you can make your topping. Place all of the topping ingredients in your food processor (after you’ve cleaned it), and pulse it for 30 seconds. Then set aside until your cheesecake has hardened.
- After 30 minutes, your cheesecake should have hardened enough to place the topping. Gently spoon the berry mixture on top and place back in the freezer. Freeze your cheesecake for at least 4 hours before serving. OR, reserve the berry topping and pour over a slice of cheesecake.
- When you’re ready to serve the cheesecake, take it out of the freezer at least 20 minutes before eating. It will be much easier to slice after it’s softened. Top with additional raspberries and enjoy!